What is the west/mishapocalypse? I guess I wasn't a part of the fandom yet when that happened. What was it and why are people trying to do it to West?
So the Mishapocalypse of 2013 was just one single picture of Misha’s face everywhere.
Now what people are trying to do is the exact same thing, but with Misha’s son, West, who is three years old.
- Maybe a few hundred followers? Maximum?
- West will be scared and confused
- Misha will not take kindly to this, considering he himself (a fucking adult) was uncomfortable with Mishapocalypse
- The kid is three years old, imagine how this will effect him in high school and Jr. High when his friends see this
- HE WILL BE MADE FUN OF
- I’m serious if Misha finds out about you fuckers doing this he will probably get angry and I do NOT want to see that.
- Unfollowed by hundreds. Minimum.
- This is a person, not an inanimate object (i.e. bagelpocalypse). They have feelings and a reputation, along with the representation of a family. The Collins’ would not take kindly to this, I assure you. This really goes for any person to have an apocalypse about them (unless that person is fictional, I guess, but that’s up for debate), for they have not given permission and would most likely feel embarrassed.
do you ever think about the judges for the triwizard tournament trying to figure out who to kidnap for the second task
like they’re all just sitting in dumbledore’s office and karkaroff goes “well word on the street says that krum has a crush on that granger girl”
"damn," says dumbledore, "I wanted harry to rescue her. well, what about the delightful miss chang?"
"no," says bagman, "we’ve got her down for diggory"
"stop sinking my ships," says dumbledore
things said in majority of movies:
- "I TRUSTED YOU!!"
- "she’s not just some girl!"
- "I should have told you this a long time ago."
- "I’m not a little girl anymore!!"
- "but I love him!!"
-“You’re giving up your dream!”
“No dad, I’m giving up YOUR dream.”
"I knew your father. He was a good man."
*girl walks downstairs*
Guy: Wow… you look… great.